Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hi-tea/high-tea



The other day, I went to CM for a meeting with a client. And they took me to this restaurant, but unfortunately I didn't took a picture of the shop signboard and I forgot the name. But the location is, when you enter the CM's door, after a few steps there's a stair going up on your right. Go up and turn 180 degree to a lane between shops. The restaurant is there.



The environment is very nice.


The tea served was very delicious. I really wanted to ask how they make the tea but didn't have the opportunity to ask.


The food is really good, nicely cooked. In the picture, there are fried fish nugget, vegetable 'popia', fried squid and some raw vegetables.


Really, it was very yummy!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...